- Dovetailed doors and drawers are inset for added beauty and quality.
- Full-extension ball-bearing guides rated at 100 pounds.
- Dull catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- Built with reclaimed Oak planks from 1800's tobacco barns.
- Individually hand crafted.
- As part of the vanity pricing, we will customize the top and vanity to ensure that you have the proper trim for installing your vanity, i.e.inside corner logs for adjoining walls and outside corner logs for freestanding portions (excludes Open Vanity)
- For vanities with tops, we provide backsplash for all sides of the vanity that will adjoin a wall.
- It is the Homeowner or Plumbers responsibility to cut the sink and faucet holes to the appropriate sizes. This ensures a perfect fit for the fixture you choose.
- Accented with kiln dried Hickory logs or Barnwood box trim.
- Custom dimensions and layouts available for non-standard sizes.
- Available in 36" height for a small upcharge.
- Dimensions are listed for the cabinet only, not the top or corner trim. There is approximately a 1.75" overhang on all sides that do not sit up against a wall.
4' Vanity w/Laminated Top, Sink Left: 48"W x 21"D x 32.25"H
4' Vanity w/Laminated Top, Sink Right: 48"W x 21"D x 32.25"H
4' Vanity w/Laminated Top, Sink Center: 48"W x 21"D x 32.25"H
4' Vanity w/o Top, Sink Left: 48"W x 21"D x 33"H
4' Vanity w/o Top, Sink Right: 48"W x 21"D x 33"H
4' Vanity w/o Top, Sink Center: 48"W x 21"D x 33"H
Dimensions do not include 1.75" overhang of top. Shown with Laminate Top: Mountain Passage.
Available Color Options: Artisan Barnwood