STANDARD FEATURES & TIPS
- Built-in ladder on the footboard.
- Queen bunkbeds come standard with a T-support.
- 43" from the top of the lower bed rail slats to the bottom of the upper bunk bed rail.
- Follow instructions carefully when assembling a new bunk bed.
- Allow only 6 years or older to sleep on the top bunk.
- Use only properly sized, manufacturer-recommended mattresses no higher than 10" on upper bunk.
- Discuss safety concerns/proper usage of bunk beds with your children.
- Indicate where you would like the placement of the built-in footboard ladder on the left or right side (when facing the footboard).
- Bunkie Boards come standard on upper bunk and are available in lieu of a box spring for additional head room on the lower bunk for an additional cost.
Single/Single Bed (Ladder Left Or Right): 44"W x 85"L
Double/Single Bed (Ladder Left Or Right): 59"W x 85"L
Queen/Single Bed (Ladder Left Or Right): 65"W x 90"L
Double/Double Bed (Ladder Left Or Right): 60"W x 85"L
Queen/Queen Bed (Ladder Left Or Right): 66"W x 90"L